Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Yeah, this was great!

WTF?

Art of Talking to Girls 1 Art of Talking to Girls 1

Well Done, Indeed

I love the story in this film as it made sense. I agree that it's a little long at the beginning. However, it's very well cut together - cohesive - and that makes it good. Though I don't entirely agree with the film's advice. :P

In Solitude In Solitude

Excellent

Impressive animation, even better music. I'm freaking out about how good the music is.

Open Here Open Here

Great Animation

I always like to receive a constructive critique with my work, so I'll try my best here. There is only one irrelevant point that I noticed.

In the scene where the guy blows all the spikes off his body, some of them stick into the impenetrable box. From an artistic point of view I can see exactly why that happened. The only critique I can give is that it might undermine the indestructibility of the box by a very small amount. Still, it's not a fault at all, it's just something that was interesting to me.

Great work, though, stunning!

The Woes of Marsh The Woes of Marsh

Good Show

I especially liked the cat bat ... or ... bat cat.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Awesome Series

People don't watch the entire series. They don't read! After all that, they are still perfectly willing to give a biased review. I guess some people just don't get it. Which is very sad. :P

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Brilliant, Exceptional, Awesome, and MUCH, more!

Flash or not, this is one of those rare films that leave me without words.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Totaly Awesome

There is nothing more I can say other than that. :)

No 1 Wins No 1 Wins

Good Animation

Things that could make this better are a pre-loader (feels more professional) and a letterbox technique that works (though why you would want a letterbox I don't know). It would also be nice if the film didn't repeat on its own.

Publishing things on Newgrounds makes it public, and the public usually expect a polished product. Thus, I just can't give this a great rating.

The animation is really good though, just don't let it down by leaving out the technical stuff.

The Final Act The Final Act

Great!

I'm doing a course in 3D as well. I have to say that I can see the amount of work that went into this. I know how hard it is, and I appreciate you sharing it with us.

As for my critique, I think that the animation could be slightly better. The anticipation when he is about to walk off the box could have been stronger, the walk cycle at the start feels a little strange, and the shoulders are a too high when he is pulling.

Still, this is REALLY good work.