Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Yeah, this was great!

WTF?

Art of Talking to Girls 1 Art of Talking to Girls 1

Well Done, Indeed

I love the story in this film as it made sense. I agree that it's a little long at the beginning. However, it's very well cut together - cohesive - and that makes it good. Though I don't entirely agree with the film's advice. :P

In Solitude In Solitude

Excellent

Impressive animation, even better music. I'm freaking out about how good the music is.

Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

Good game

Personally, I freed the entire town and then the remaining 47 survivors all crammed into the helicopter and flew off, leaving behind all their hard work for an uncertain future. :P

Perhaps it would have been a good idea to add some sort of ending for re-capturing the entire town and ending the zombie plague? Doesn't really feel like Left 4 Dead, although that must have been an inspiration. :)

Frantic Frigates Frantic Frigates

Very Enjoyable

Perhaps starting out in the shop would be a good idea, after the first few play-throughs when there's a little money to spend. Good game, well designed, well balanced, well executed... Could perhaps have done a little better on the sea texture, but that's a minor detail.

Kudos dude, you've done well.

Ray Quest Ray Quest

Congratulations!

You have levelled up
------------------------------
Harsh Reviews +10
Programming Demands +5
Game-play Demands +15

This means your game is in a new class. Things I would suggest:
* More music (There's an entire audio portal out there, and we don't mind waiting two more minutes.)
* I like the "constant shooting" concept as found in several shoot-em-ups, perhaps though, you could re-consider the system, adding in something like overheating or some such thing, to increase the "difficulty" (or at least the amount of things the player needs to take into consideration.)
* Perhaps you could consider hardness levels (such as easy, normal, hard). They could simply change the speed at which enemies come, or add more armour to them, or increase the amount of experience points a player needs to level up, or something. :)

What I liked:
* Really good use of 3D.
* Good graphics over-all.
* Experience and health points.

[TC] Break Free 2 [TC] Break Free 2

Epic. There isn't much more to be said.

-Durpyourselfool- -Durpyourselfool-

This is actually some pretty awesome stuff. Perhaps you're not going to finish this, but please don't let it go to waste.

The Public Void The Public Void

public class HelloWorld {
public static void main(String[] args) {
System.out.println("Hello, World");
}
}

Public Void as in this? :) Don't have a genre in mind for this. I'd classify this as a form of techno influenced by hardstyle, chiptune and/or dubstep? Or something. In these cases, I suppose it's called "dance". :P In my strange mind, this would make for an ideal track in a post-apocalyptic Lemmings game. >.<